Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I received the picture took a priest to me. Inirapan I have them both by Marlon and Sophia delitrai


-Mikejuha-
I hastily obeyed. I ran away come forward and handed the priest can. You can almost hear the falling needle in the church that the overwhelming silence while priests viewed our pictures.
"Marlon James Andres Ibanez ... ... Hmmmm." Whisper I heard a priest while he examined serious photos. And, "Ok ..." That's all. And he took photographs of me.
I received the picture took a priest to me. Inirapan I have them both by Marlon and Sophia delitraiteur obvious anger in the eyes as they followed me around. Great pride turned to them and tinumbok my seat next to Ricky. Because I feel that I will win. "Or ... we just see if you canceled the wedding yet." Whispered to myself.
And there I got even more hurt when Marlon did respond delitraiteur to me. "You turned Rowdy eh! Who ever told you that Marlon Ibanez's name? Marlon Marlon those things for you, silly! "And baling altar boy naghawak delitraiteur papers," I will be that the papers ... I show people mad that's what name written there! delitraiteur "
Come to me and said Sexton presented the documents to the wedding. I looked at it. Suddenly I saw my heart sank. "James Andrew" written delitraiteur his name in the papers that!
"Or what? Not you speak? Dada dada you for that stuff! James Andrew My name is silly! Restored memories and I know that's all! And do not mess up my life gay! I will not type! "
"When you have searched me, I have pakisabing ha? Ye not returned to the boarding house. "The ilovescrambleking me.
Maybe I have 30 minutes delitraiteur to CR before entering my room. Nagmumukmok me, puzzled delitraiteur mind and do not know what to do. I feel like I pinagsukluban heaven and earth in my situation, betrayed by fate. I had that feeling that I stumbled, treading on, spit on, and then laugh.
But the other part of my mind has great questions also troubling. If the return of his memories, so he knows why talk to me? Seems we have shared with him. Though she did not love. Because if indeed really turned his mind and he turned his narealize I loved, at least, maybe he never really let me msaktan or defy the front quite a lot of people. Anyway, there are still remaining would pity in his heart for me. Atsaka not been the character of James. He is not your kind of voices, hurting, belittling. Mostly I was simply ipagtabuyan like an animal. There seems strange indeed. I did not receive.
Until the night come and have suddenly entered my mind. "I Go Marlon's house!" My plan is generated. I do not know why I felt impressed delitraiteur that well. I'd just like to see James and talk to him if he really gone love me. I want to clarify the many things that bothers my mind.
I hurriedly went out of the boarding house and went to the home of Marlon. It's almost eleven that night. I ride a tricycle and I was in front of his house, I pressed the door bell.
I also Nakailang doorbell but still no reply. And I just thought that maybe there was not that he made kakakasal's just Sophia and perhaps they have been party to them or not so you're honeymoon.
I have not done. By walls of cement and galvanized I caught a glimpse on the court compound. I just watched it. Flashy, well-made house, with landscaped garden, largely white house paint color brown side colors also match the color of its roof structure in ceramics and clay colors. And the side walls have nagsisitayugang animoy Indian tree Christmas tree form.
I then turned around if people have ever seen and in quiet, I climbed the gate. Because of this combination seems to bars and cement, I easily climbed even height are almost at seven feet.
Since I'm already in, I turn tinumbok door. Locked. I rotate around the house and when I naaninag a branch of mango almost stick to the railing of the terrace, I hastily climbed it.
"Still no change in the house. The mini-bar where we first drank is the same in form. The paint, the curtains, the light on the wall. His stunning home. "Whispered to myself.
Moment I stopped and listened to the voice and where it comes from, or if I just imagining it. I remember also that the voice I heard when I went to that house. Like a person

No comments:

Post a Comment