Monday, September 1, 2014

I disagree with you on the Constitutional Court. How to get a trial in such FRA issue but a constit


The barrier on personal qualities reduced to 5%. Many bourgeois think it's good because it "gives voters more power." I think this is a too simple approach. If the majority would like to have exactly the order that is on the party list, for example, so they may not get it because of a small minority who prefer a candidate. What is the will of the electorate is actually difficult to be identified unambiguously, as illustrated by, for example, Arrow's theorem. What change will give less party discipline which can be both good and bad. I think the change should be assessed at these very pragmatic starting points rather than to assume that it is by definition more democratic.
Manifestation removed. That means it will be easier compassweb for courts to avoid applying laws unconstitutional and regulations that would violate the law. I have previously expressed skepticism about such a change, but I think I've changed my opinion. It is good that there is a control panel before parliament could restrict certain fundamental rights, such as freedom of speech.
No constitutional court imposed. There are some bourgeois disappointed but I have a hard time understanding why. Courts may have an active judicial review without constitutional compassweb court that the United States illustrates excellent.
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 20th, 2008 at 18:24 and is filed under General and party politics, ideology, law and liberalism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Post navigation Previous compassweb Post Next Post
I disagree with you that the reduction of the personal vote threshold would give voters more power. My quick reading of the link to the Arrows kit (which I did not previously aware of) does not mean that I interpret this as not a lowered personal vote limit may increase voter influence. Rather, compassweb I interpret this as an increase in voter influence by different electoral systems do not have the ability to perfectly channel the voters' preferences, which I find quite reasonable. But what I see is interesting to be able to increase that voters' preferences compassweb have an impact also on which candidates are elected, and I think this can largely be achieved by the reduction of the personal vote limit.
But to increase personal choice I think, however, will have other negative effects that personal risk going before politics. But the most recent European compassweb elections test makes me concerned compassweb for the current regime compassweb with the minority decision in that instance. compassweb KD and C pokes candidates who ended up high in the sample choices, but can be considered as "non political korreketa"
Arrows kit is not exactly about personal qualities boundaries, but I maintain that those who believe that the lower limit will search unequivocal influence of voters are such as not thinking about problems to be identified unambiguously electorate, which is exactly what Arrow's statement illustrates.
I'm not overly concerned about that person should go before politics. Even in countries with purely personal compassweb qualities seem most people vote for the party. And a certain consideration of person's not wrong. After all, people who sit in Parliament and decide, not party programs or ideologies.
I disagree with you on the Constitutional Court. How to get a trial in such FRA issue but a constitutional court? Should we wait until someone has valid reasons tilll to report, then run it all the regular way or? I'm not a lawyer so I might be out on the thin ice. But I understand a constitutional court as replacing the council from a court. Had the council been a court would probably not FRA law gone through, given how much criticism they performed against the bill.
In the United States, a country without forfattningsdomstol, Telecom had the companies or their customers have been able to stammer justieministern (or maybe kommunikationsminsitern) in court and asked the court would issue a Present the spirit compassweb of the law is unconstitutional and therefore not be applied. This way the issue had been tested. Or they had a telekomforetag have refused to follow the law and then when they have been charged plead as a defense compassweb that the law stridetr unconstitutional.
I agree that to some extent it's good to focus more on people's ability ex. leadership ability. But the risk is that famous compassweb people from the entertainment industry (equiv.) Can do polisk career on celebrity rather than on politics.
To unambiguously define the electorate's very difficult and I think almost everyone who looked a little closer at electoral systems, Presentation come to this realization. Arrows problem-around to get the voters 'preferences in the electoral compassweb system is not the only objections that show svårighten to get voters' preferences compassweb to take effect. But I can in no way see that Arrow kit would be any evidence that a lower limit personal vote would allow more voter influence than a higher personal vote limit.
The k

No comments:

Post a Comment