Friday, September 12, 2014

Gosh what would it be, in man


[BLOG: gayphilippines101.blogspot.com] [E-MAIL: gayphilippines101@gmail.com] [FB PAGE: Philippines gay or gp101marketing@hotmail.com] [FACEBOOK: Philippines gay or gp101marketing@hotmail.com] [FACEBOOK: gay Philippines or gayphilippines101@gmail.com]
The day was Monday afternoon. I'm home from school. I go just from school to home. Situated just turn. I am nearing the corner we see my Peachy. Your 1st crush him. Nothing else really streak of homosexuality emporio de los sandwiches and I feel that time.
When I arrived home, I just nilapag my bag sofa and opened emporio de los sandwiches the TV to watch Peter Pan (guess what year I did grade one =) I wont even drink coffee. I half-that I drink I hear laughter in the other house. Looks starts playing ga hiding my pal. By the way, we live in the compound. In fact we can paste only the CR and my grandmother's house. There are five houses in the compound, and the compound at the end of my cousin lives there, add Serge.
"Game?" still no answer. So I searched .. The little house I found them all hehe ... No as keep the height of the house angry lola. Kuya Serge funny look while hiding emporio de los sandwiches under the bed. Fainting creep. Because of body size nya sya dun pin pin. Ideally I think the guts lurk there Nyang in turn leak. Hehehehe The next bet Dennis.
"Four emporio de los sandwiches .... five .... six ...." Dennis continues counting. With bathroom that I just hid. Quite far from the place of Dennis so even easily find it hid Nyang I turn I'm sure he'll first.
I heard laughter outside. Peachy complaining, naninilip daw Dennis. Of course Dennis Super denial. And based on the shout out, looks found Dennis emporio de los sandwiches others. I surreptitiously peeking I feel staying with things I sumusundot emporio de los sandwiches top. I turned, I saw Brother Serge binubundol hardness with his cock in my backside!
Later quiet surroundings. Ensue that my pal. Send brother Serge still in pagbundol nya cock behind me. Nyang also gradually emporio de los sandwiches licked my ear ... Ahhh I nakikiliti. Like yung we feel after we urinate. To move the hand shoes and nilalamas as my cock.
After a while, emporio de los sandwiches took Brother shorts and briefs nya. Shet! Is this true. Its nice to see her ... Hairy stomach. The dire-straight hair until he has pains and pubic hair as well. And the cock ... Ahhhh ... Red head and plump. Seems Macopa. The body also cock nya is long and throbbing, beating the roots. With white liquid also appearing at the head of the penis nya.
He sat on the toilet. Kuya Serge looked like kin attracts. I took the neck closer to the penis nya. I Napapikit. I do not know what to do. Ahhhh ... close my mouth cock nya. I strained my mouth closed and he might enter the monster emporio de los sandwiches cock.
The zest. Believe it or not the toll, one of the unforgettable experiences I yun. Those first time I matsupa. Brother Serge and I still nakauna me. Brother Serge able to put into the mouth full I own. I feel my lower abdomen emporio de los sandwiches with the nose nya. Kuya Blowing hot air as the heat intensifies feel.
Gosh what would it be, in man's emporio de los sandwiches brother just finished. Speaking nothing I can do. I knelt on the wet tiles .. Hinawak my two hands on his thigh and gradually sinubo brother's penis. Ohhh ... just head on naisusubo I hardly do so. Maximum of the pagkakabuka of my mouth. I Nabibilaukan. When suddenly held by Brother Serge nya hand on my head and forced cock nya emphasized the narrow mouth ..
What would it be? I Naeexcite. So she proceeded I'm doing. I want to experience the ipapaexperience's brother Serge. I do not understand what I'm feeling. I like naeenjoy as pinapagawa's brother. Though I dislike tsumupa. In fact my hard cock. I'm emporio de los sandwiches not maintay emporio de los sandwiches the brother's surprise, super growing part nya pinagalaw my cock I have my tongue on the head of the penis shoes and I sucked the end non.
The more I nalibugan emporio de los sandwiches the brother emporio de los sandwiches said. Later straighten the legs and seems waxen nya nya cock. Hinawak nya nya hand on my head and she controls that increase my chin ... Later I have tasted odd. Brackish pretty sweet.
"Ahhhhh .... I persuade you swallow all AHHHHHHHHH JP." Suddenly there was what filled my mouth. Casteth constantly add brother. To my surprise, I took my mouth to hers and I spit spit on the floor. Brother of the quantity released. That turned emporio de los sandwiches out semen, inside me. While I'm spitting, still the soaring semen nya.
Stand as Kuya Serge. The pinagtataka emporio de los sandwiches I just still hard brother's cock ... nice Talag

No comments:

Post a Comment