Monday, September 8, 2014

I know I can not kill raymond .. He so yun .. she .. But I know why I feel this yung .. Why though


I know I can not kill raymond .. He so yun .. she .. But I know why I feel this yung .. Why though I believe he's earl.haixt .. Why my heart seems to say that she correctly still .. I Love Raymond Did I know at the time that all of the allegations to be true to him earl .. I really do not know I said I'm not bibitaw .. alvin .. But I also promised him.
"Said earl yun.?!" Joana's promise panic. I go nun in her apartment just after the school .. I'm mindful yung myself why I do not seem to have pins .. Why I want to know.
"Joana but I do not believe in him." food companies I promise just another dereksyon looking.
"Carlos long have not I met you changed .. Malay .. That she not she yung Raym, ond loved you ..?"
"Well you can tell if so also make sure raymond yun eh .. I know his name but I really do not know I know she is just about him she epal yung love story alvin niyo .. but you need to have in mind what if he had done that yun.? "
"People do not she die .. And another even turn have shared with them how alvin eh .. So napakaimposible nun."
"So if you think he can do why you namobroblema yun eh ..?"
"Yung mind but others do not believe yung heart tells you.?" I also smile he nodded. "Look I do not believe you when you love earl Yun .. Its so impossible .. she Handsome rich. done you ..?" Joana's wry I also natitigan food companies she.
"I mean you're handsome, but also because .. Why as Alvin's brother Haixt impossible .. really .."
"Wait wait pano that if it is true that there is nothing to add raymond done add earl would react ..? Far as I carlos trap Nung died alvin right.?"
"On that .. So yeah I do not know who said earl's pano yun .. As how come that andun add Raymond." napabuntong breath I turn then rested.
"Actually food companies she related.?" He promised shortly & n

No comments:

Post a Comment