Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Klaudia he puts a piece of chicken pie with rice and salad. I did a little grab and go Pona


After yesterday's soft and I think a beautiful deke zákuskoidnej I decided to unpack it in salt sphere! Klaudia prepared just two simple recipes that I am changed into fancy appetizers. Thus they serve: Chicken roll with arugula and cheese wheel with cottage cheese spreads.
I present as the first chicken yummy! Klaudia did absolutely the most basic variant, but do not worry, I'll grab and go tell you later, than the one special in your roll. To top form ready for venison back and vysteľte it with aluminum foil. Stack the slices on foil bacon. In a bowl, mix 4 PL flour Schär Mix C, 4 PL sour cream, 4 whole eggs, salt and pepper. The mixture also add the diced chicken breast, 100g grated cheese to taste and mix everything together well. Of course, the dough must be poured into the mold and bake at 180 C. After 15 minutes, quiche, select the entire grab and go surface generously sprinkle with additional grated cheese and return to oven for at least another 20 minutes. After the cooking cool and fold out of shape.
Klaudia he puts a piece of chicken pie with rice and salad. I did a little grab and go Pona "blogerskejšie". Arugula, dried tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, two anchovy and pepper I have prepared for my pectoral beauty soft bed. Green and red are the colors of Christmas yet and along with quiches are super fit as a starter.
The very salty cake is super easy - you divide the 4 eggs yolks and whites. Among whites do the snow Whisk the egg yolks with 1 cup of oil, 1 cup of milk, 500 g and 200 g curd cottage cheese. This wet mixture at the site 2 cups gluten-free flour mixed with one UNI baking powder. Finally, gradually add the whipped snow. The batter will be thick and dense enough. Pour it into a well-greased baking tray, align the surface and bake for about 30 minutes at 175 C. Your salty cake is ready when it has a beautiful golden crust. Let the cake cool completely. It should be soft, pliable and especially grab and go juicy !!! If I have a few lessons bezlepkáčskej kitchen with Klaudie learned anything, it's that gluten-free bread from flour dries, sprinkles, and sometimes right before your eyes turns into stone. But this cake is mainly due curd amazingly supple.
And so it was not boring, I am of him povykrajovala wheel. grab and go I ve tarted up a bit and did canapes. As the taste of cake itself is more or less neutral, I made the basic Tvarohovou spread - 200 g cream cheese, 50 g soft butter, 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, salt and pepper. This kit can add garlic, chilli, finely chopped onion and finely grated Grana Padano or my favorite combo med + Decorate with fruit. Different combinations for different sweet tooth. :) I guess you also can find around her.
Google +
Just Dare to Cook - DESIGNED BY SMUK THINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment